Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow and Soon

Hello everyone!

I don't have a lot to say today but I felt I should stop by and say hello to you all. Right now it is snowing but I don't think it is going to amount to much, but you never know, this is New England after all. I like it when it snows, most people seem to complain about it, but I enjoy it. I like how it turns everything white and how it gets so peaceful outside.

I only have one thing to tell you today and that is that I'm not going to tell you much about what I am going to tell you about soon! That means that there is going to be something soon, but you are not going to find out much about it, until I tell you about it, which will be happening soon. Do you think I can be more confusing? I will give you a hint though, It doesn't have anything to do with moon dust! I know I probably just gave it away, but don't ruin the secret for everyone, keep it to yourself.

I think I am over tired and I'm just confusing everyone now. Actually, I'm just confusing myself. Well actually both, I think, I don't know, I guess, Goodnight!

Also I am still looking for responses to my last blog!
http://themindofkimball.blogspot.com/2013/02/life.html

Ohh, here is a picture of a silly goat... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment