Sunday, June 3, 2012

48 Days: Me

Hello everyone!

The last few days I haven't had anything to really write about. Today I have questions and they have all the things I have had to think about the last few days. The book seems to have slowed down a lot, it's mostly been think about this, or how are you in this type of situation.

1. In what kind of settings are you most comfortable?
I like working alone or with a few people that I like being around. For social things, I like small parties/cookouts where people just relax eat food and talk. I generally like calm places where you can think and nothing crazy is going on.

2. How do you respond to management?
I am pretty good with management, I'm good at following directions, and unless it's something crazy, I can do what I'm told. I might be a bit mad but it usually doesn't really get to me.

3. How would you manage people?
I would be pretty easy with them. If they get all their work done and the customers are happy then they can do it how they like and at the speed they like. If the job gets done and there aren't any problems then they can do it how they like.

4. Are you better working with people, things, or ideas?
I'm better with things and ideas. I would say I'm best with things because I can never figure out my ideas. I can never come up with a decision or I go too far with them. I'm not really a people person, I can work with people but I would rather keep it to a minimum.

5. Are you more analytical, detailed, and logical, or are you one to see the big picture and respond with emotion and enthusiasm?
I am usually analytical, detailed, and logical. I like to think things out before I do them. I want to know how everything is going to go and what needs to be done before I actually start doing something. If I get really excited about something then sometimes I will just go for it without thinking much first, which usually turns out bad.

6. Are you steady and predictable, or do you seek variety and new challenge?
I'm a little bit of both. I am usually steady and predictable but I always like to try something new if it's something I think I would like. I also really like variety, that's one of the reasons I don't like being a cashier, I just stand there doing the same thing over and over again.

7. Are you verbal and persuasive, or are you the caring, empathetic listener?
I am the caring empathetic listener. I like to listen more that I like to talk. I usually only talk if I'm asked a question or it's something I really want to talk about. I would rather just listen and throw in some things here and there.

8. What strengths have others noticed in you?
The first one that I can think of is that I'm patient. I don't mind having to wait as long as I'm not running late for something, I hate being late. I'm good at solving problems, I'm good at finding out how to figure things out. I might not know how to do it but I can find how you are supposed to do it. People have also said I'm helpfully. Unless I'm really busy with something I will attempt to help almost anyone.

9. What are 5 words or phrases that describe you?
I don't like doing things like this, but here we go. Creative, Patient, Calm, Happy, Nice.

10. In writing your epitaph, what would you want people to remember about you?
Well if I knew what a epitaph was I would tell you, google time! Now that I know what it is I guess I would want it to say something about being a helpful and kind person. That's something hard to come up with. It could also be something funny, Mel Blanc's was "That's all folks!" he did the voice of Bugs Bunny and many other cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment