Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 1 - Ash Wednesday - Lent-ing it up!

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since I have blogged, I say that a lot. I hope I won't be saying it in the next 40 days though! I am going to attempt to do a blog a day for the next forty days(Yes that is Lent)! I might do more and hopefully I don't do less.

I have never really been into the giving up or doing something for Lent, but this year I will give it a try! First off I am not using Facebook. I have blocked it on my computer and I removed the app from my phone. I waste too much time on there doing nothing so this should be good for me. Second I have Reddit blocked from midnight until 4pm. This should also help me keep from wasting time on there during the day.

The next this my Wife and I are doing together. It is called 40 Bags in 40 Days. The point it to help declutter and get rid of things you don't need. Each day you try to clean a area of your house and get rid of one bag of stuff. The size of the bag doesn't matter, as long as you are getting rid of things you don't need. We are going to collect the stuff we get rid of into four boxes. One to sell, one to donate, one to give away, and one to throw away.

As of now those are my challenges for Lent! Lets see where it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment