Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 44: Oh well...

Hello everyone! So that 40 day challenge... yeah... uhh... I guess we will call this a failure, well it want a failure, I learned a lot. I just didn't complete my goal. Lets see where I am at now.

I have pretty much decided that a photography business isn't for me. Its a good hobby and I can make a little money on the side but nothing I would ever want to do full time. I'm just not a people person and that's kind of important when it comes to photography.

Now I'm back on the hunt for a job, or come up with another business idea. I like the idea or running a business I just have no idea what I would want to do. Well I guess that's my main problem, I don't know what I want to do. There are a ton of things I enjoy doing but none of them I would like to do for a living. I need to find the thing I would actually enjoy doing every day.

Well I might consider doing another 40 day challenge but not just yet. I need to think more into this before I just go for it. I have no idea what the goal would be anyways.

Also random info! Connor is forcing Amy, Julia, and me to run. I don't know how bad it will be but I guess he will be constantly bugging us until we run. I need the motivation though, It would be nice to get in shape.
I don't really know what else to talk about now but I feel like I have more to say. I guess I will sleep on it and come back tomorrow if I come up with anything.

Anyways.. Happy Mothers Day!

Actually I missed it by a half hour.... uhhh....

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment